Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Look

Old Me


New Me



And the pathetic looking braid that was cut off. I can't believe how scrawny it looks. It was donated to Locks of Love, nonetheless.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you haven't posted a pic of your new "do!" I love it!! I think I need a change!

Kerri :)

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

LOVE the new look, such a cute young mommy =)

Chastity said...

Oh, I LOVE IT!!! Good for you for donating your hair! I've done it twice so far...and it always makes me feel better about the cut.

Lori said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Super cute.

Ester said...

Absolutely love it!!!!! So "fresh" looking! You look great.

Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E your new look, Zandra! Such a difference, huh! Hi to Brandon, the kids, & your mom & dad. By the way *Congrats* to all of you & I know you're looking foreard to Weston's arrival. Little boys are *so* different than little girls -- Love you -- Aunt Janette

Shannon said...

great cut! i hadnt realized how long your hair had gotten, I sort of thought your hair was shorter like your after pic!

My braids are scrawny too. I have long hair, but it is so thin.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Maybe I should do that. Maybe I should grow my hair really long again just to cut it all off again and donate my hair every 5 years or something? hmm..I would have to think about THAT a bit more.

I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning. I hate it when my hair looks overgrown, so I "hope" to get it "pruned" a bit :)
(Last time, our Hairdresser cut too much off :( and didn't do what I wanted done at all.)

I think the new do suits you better!! Looks more classy and mature. Plus it gives your hair body and character too. Love it.

Erin said...

Really cute Zandra!

L&D said...

Love the do! And from those pics you managed to chop off the belly. Geeze. We need to see that bellY!

Dena said...

yeah, what gives, I wanna see the belly!! :o) the hair is perfect, so cute and sassy!