Wednesday, July 01, 2009

31 Weeks


This was a self-portrait just taken tonight. Lately my belly button feels like it has a bruise on the inside of it...my boy is a strong kicker! Okay, off to bed now after a fun night at bunco!

6 comments:

Ester said...

You look awesome. I can't believe you are already 31 weeks!! Time just goes by so fast.

Shannon said...

win big at bunco

Shannon said...

oh, and I love the pic! thanks for posting it. your tummy is so tiny looking...from my computer chair anyway. I bet sleeping isnt so easy.

L&D said...

Girlie girl, you are TINY!!!! Lookin' good. Enjoy that little kicker.

Dena said...

you look so good! not fair! :o) and those boys can kick, I swore that David was doing aerobics nightly while inside me...of course knowing him now, I see that he probably was!

Anonymous said...

nice picture! :)

Does this pregnancy with a boy feel A LOT different than all your others, when you were preggo with girls?