skip to main |
skip to sidebar
38 Weeks and Counting Down...

38.5 Weeks
On Tuesday I had my 38 week prenatal check up. Diane came over to my house, which is so nice to not have to make the one hour long trek (with three small children) up to her house! Everything was great...my hemoglobin test (iron) was back in the normal range, no weight gain from last week, and my external belly measurement was the same (which she said was completely normal at the end). She did an internal and I am 80% effaced, midline engagement, and slightly dilated. When we looked back at my other charts we saw that those were the exact notes she had for the week before I had Evie as well as the same as the day I went into labor with Evie. So...what does that mean? Could be soon! Could be another week...I guess it's still a waiting game!I could have a new nice by this weekend, though! Kerri has started to feel some contractions every now and then!!!
4 comments:
Congrats! glad everything's ok, and that you may have a niece soon :)
You look great! Almost to the finish end!
How exciting...it's going to be soon!! You look awesome.
You look great! You could seriously be a pregnancy model!
Post a Comment