Monday, August 31, 2009

Where is Baby?

So, I've been doing a little calculating and a lot of predicting of when little Wes will make his entrance into the world. My official due date is September 3rd - this Thursday.

Rae - 11 days late
Kams - 7 days late
Eve - 3 days early

So, by some sort of pattern, each child arrived earlier than the one before. So, that would have meant the little guy would have at least come yesterday, August 30, 4 days early, and my mom's birthday. Well, that sure didn't happen! Now all patterns have to be thrown out the window! Now I just have dates to predict by:

Today, August 31st - the last day of August
September 1st - the first day of September
September 3rd - the official due date
September 5th - Saturday, convenient for everyone
September 7th - "Labor Day!"
September 9th - a fun date, 09/09/09
Could he possibly come later than that? I don't think I want to think about that scenario...

Now I'll leave you with some pictures:



Little Evie dressed herself up...sandals, jammy pants, and a stethoscope!


Playing in the mud...


Kams watching Rae play soccer wearing Grama Zanna's hat

Evie watching and kicking Rae's soccer ball


At half time, my hot, sweaty little girl. It was 105 F during the game!


Trying to stay cool under the umbrella


My soccer girl, #2!


Yesterday at my mom's Bday...my little nephew Wyatt, almost 6 months old!


Evie snuck out while my mom was opening presents and decided to hit golf balls...PGA, here we come!

3 comments:

Ester said...

I love all of the pictures!!

Maybe Wes will be born on Jasper's 1st b-day - Sept. 2nd???

Can't wait...keep us posted.

heidi said...

i think weston is waiting for it to cool down around here! lets all pray for rain, shall we? ;)

Anonymous said...

Rae is gorgeous!
Evie so funny playing golf!
Kams a sweetie!

and little Wes...I'd say he'll make his grand appearance:

Sept.7th at: 7pm
weighing 7lbs 7oz.

lol