We went horseback riding with Auntie Jess this past weekend. It was so fun to ride a horse again. I used to have a horse for many many years, but now have not even ridden one for many many years. I think Jessica and I are going to try to go out on a ride together...if we can get babysitters for all the kiddos!
PS. Our two HEAVY mirrored closet doors (not installed) fell over and landed on Brandon's head, shattering little shards of glass all over Evie's room (Bran's fine, thank goodness)...
Kams banged her face into Evie while running down the hallway and I nearly thought she broke her nose after about 15 minutes (at least is seemed like 15 min) of continuous nose bleeding. Just two more things to add to the crazy times!

4 comments:
look at you guys! tumbling, soccer, horseback riding. I was pretty much sitting on the couch the first year of #4. (it feels that way anyway)
He is boyish... but just a boyish version of your girls.
You are awesome!! Your positive attitude will get you through anything. Love the pictures.
Cute pictures. He is totally all boy.
Crazy time, I bet! Girlie, I don't know how you do it.
Post a Comment