skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cakes # 2 & 3
Since Bran’s Birthday was on Thursday and Kerri’s was on Saturday, we did a family combo celebration on Friday. I made the cakes for both of them…100% from scratch…everything you see…fondant, buttercream - everything. They were a hit!
Charger Helmet Cake: Almond Chocolate Devil’s Food with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
Stocking Cake: Vanilla Almond Cake with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling and Strawberry Filling
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
PS. Please pray for our dog, Redgie…he turned up missing yesterday and it will be sooo sad to not have him home for Christmas! I put signs all over, so hopefully someone calls!
4 comments:
wow woman...I am blown away by your cake making and decorating skills!
THey look yummy!
beautiful cakes.
have you found your dog yet? :(
We got a call on Christmas morning from someone about a mile away who had Redgie!!!
Post a Comment