Friday, January 19, 2007

Ready?...Get Set...

Okay...so I've had 6 people indicate interest:

Erin
J
D
Aunt Janette
K
Me

I want to make sure you are all serious before we get started. D, did you decide you want to play for the cash? If everyone is ready, we'll have a $120 pot! That's pretty nice, don'tcha think? You can also invite anyone else you think may be interested...

Once we are sure of everyone who wants to play, on Monday I'll have you send $20 to my paypal account to be held until the end of the challenge. On Tuesday we'll do the first weigh-in and you will email me your weights. The following Tuesday, you will email me your weights again, and I will send out a follow-up email with everyone's % stats. I think you all have my email address...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

what fun! I am truly excited!

heidi said...

okay, i totally want to be in on this except for 2 things:
a) stay at home mom = i'm poor right now and
b) i think it's unfair that i have an advantage in breastfeeding = losing weight faster. so i will participate, but just won't be in it for the money.

Shannon said...

shoot, I've been breastfeeding for the better part of the last five years ;)

I'm in. Z- email me where I send the cash.

I have to tell you how much I weigh? It wont get posted right?

Anonymous said...

h- forgot to add, for the next six weeks you shouldn't do more than sleep or lift your baby :)
You are right about the bf though in some ways, it will help a majority of the baby weight come off without effort. (I lost 30 pounds in the month after brianna was born, mostly the water weight) It's the last half that sticks regardless!

Talk of the Town said...

Oh my gosh! I read the latest email first! What a GREAT idea! Oh!!! Can I still join????