We went camping over Memorial Day weekend! My first vacation in about three years! It was so nice to get away and enjoy God's beautiful creation. It's hard for us to get away at all since Bran owns his own business and really doesn't have any employees or much back-up. It's nice on a regular basis cause it can be flexible, but to take more than the weekend off is tricky.
In other news...Kamryn went 5 days without nursing as of Today, and then broke down and begged me for a little. Well, hopefully this will be her goodbye cuddle and we'll start the countdown again tomorrow.
Raegann will be turning three this month! Ahhh! I can't believe I am going to have a three year old!
Here are a BUNCH of our camping pics:
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
cute pics, i love them!! looks like you guys had so much fun.
How fun!! These pics are great.
How did Kamryn do with camping? We want to go camping soon but we aren't sure how Landon would do.
I'm so glad you posted...I was getting worried. Camping looks like it was a blast!!! I absolutely love the family picture. We need to get together soon - I miss all of you.
Welcome to 3 year old club. Buckle yourself in for quite a ride....
Oh, and those silly photos made me proud.
Post a Comment