skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hi Sara!
My girlfriend Sara asked me to do an update...it's *not* like she talks to me everyday or anything (sarcasm, for those that didn't catch that). She already knows every detail in my life...like how Kammie fell after sitting on the ice chest out on the cement face first
and now has this lovely scraped up face to show for it. Or like how I went to the beach today (with her) and had mixed emotions about the trip. I mean it was a gorgeous day at the beach, however the location wasn't much to be desired. It was a 200 yard walk from the car to the swim designated area. Imagine two football fields. Ya. So, I decided to try to park along the road only to have to walk down four flights of stairs...with two busy toddlers, an ice chest, a duffle
bag full of towels, extra clothes and sunscreen, a beach umbrella, and a plastic wagon full of beach toys. Not so easy. Once we got settled, then Raegann had to go potty...and of course the restrooms were 200 yards back at the parking lot. So I made the trek and realized halfway there that it probably wasn't a great idea to do so barefooted on the hot sandy concrete. I can now barely walk and
have two quarter-sized blisters on the bottom of each foot. Oh, and since I was blessed with the whitest skin ever, I got a terrible sunburn just from the walk to and from the bathrooms. Other than that, the girls had a great time playing in the sand and running in and out of the water. And I had a great time watching them.What Sara probably didn't know is that I FINALLY just felt the ridges of Kammie's 3rd tooth - her top right one! And that is about all I can think to conjure up to post about my oh so exciting life...I need to get back to posting picture blogs. Then I don't have to think of things to write about. See how cute these ones are...and I don't even have a story to go along with them!

4 comments:
I feel SO honored!! A whole blog just for me! I know I told my sis next time we are parking it right by the parking lot no more hiking!!! It's not like the kids really swim, we'd be fine.
I love the pictures...I remember my little Sid and Ryan in that dress little kamilicious has on.
Yippie she is finally getting another tooth!!!!!!
Fun times Z-Mama!!! I'm so proud of you too...to trek that far w/ all that stuff? Wow you go girl!
Pictures are a nice easy way out of having to come up with words. I however like both:) I completely understand about lugging everything to get there and then someone having to pee. it happened... well maybe I'll just blog about it instead of making this comment any longer
oh yikes on all that walking and the blisters. ouch!!!
adorable pictures. 3rd tooth WOW! Brianna just cut the last of her set so she has 16 LOL. My little t-rex
Post a Comment