Saturday, December 15, 2007

O Where O Where Have Have I Been?

Sorry, folks...I've been so darn busy and tired with this season as well as helping with wedding plans for my brother's upcoming wedding that I have just pushed blogging to the side for a while. Tonight we celebrated my SIL Lianne's 28th Birthday and tomorrow morning I have the bridal shower for my brother's Fiance, which I am co-hosting along with her other three bridesmaids. I am so excited to help where I can, but I honestly think I am overextending myself a bit. I am also a member of our church's Women's Ministry Board and we have quite a few events during Christmas, as does our church in general. I still have Bran's Bday on Friday and my other SIL, Kerri's, 30th Bday on Sunday. Then Christmas Eve, then Christmas Day, then a bachelorette party then New Year's, and then the wedding. I volunteered to make the veil as well as the wedding cake, so I have to squeeze some craftiness in there sometime too. And I have to squeeze this all in while taking care of my two girls, who sometimes I mistake for tornados blowing through the house, as well as two other little girls two days a week. Oh, and I have another prenatal appointment somewhere in there too. I mean, I am totally looking forward to the Christmas season and watching my girls enjoy the wonderful feeling this time of celebrating the birth of our Lord brings, however, I am really, really looking forward to mid-January when I can take a break from all the chaos for a short time.

Oh, and I did just have another prenatal appointment on Tuesday. Everything went pretty much normal, except when she felt for baby's position it seems that Evie has turned herself over and is now breech. I am really not too worried since I still have 12 weeks till I'm due, however the longer she waits to turn back down, the harder it will be since she's only going to be getting bigger in there. Anyways, please pray that she does this soon. I really don't want to worry about having a breech baby, although I know my midwife has delivered plenty of them that way. Alrighty...I'm off to bed for a short time...xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes, you busy lady!!

Ester said...

Geeeez...I got tired just by reading all the stuff you have going on. But I know you will get it all done and everything will work perfect. Glad to hear everything is going well and I'm sure Evie will turn back around. If not i've heard there's lots of books on how to naturally turn them back if need be. Take care.

Demara said...

i love that name Evie and ya i totally understand the worry about breeching. i pray she turns back down real soon too!!

L&D said...

You give a whole new meaning to the word Supermom.