Isn't she gorgeous? I am truly going to miss her. My days of owning this baby are numbered. I have to return her to the H.onda lot on January 3rd. I have actually been trying to sell this car for the past 9 months, but there is just no market, I guess. I am offering her at about $2,500 below Ke.lley Blue B.ook but I've gotten no serious inquiries. I'd really like to sell it if I could so I could walk away with some money to put towards a new used car. I'm hoping for a H.onda Ody.ssey...you know I need to be able to fit 3 carseats in the back in only a couple months! So, if anyone knows of anyone looking for a wonderful car (and the only reason I am giving her up is because of the size), let me know! Otherwise, help me in wishing her farewell!!!! MUAH! I LOVE YOU, BABY!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

7 comments:
She looks lovely. I would like her, however I think shipping and payment are a whole other story. :)
Good Luck with your odessy.
What is that? Pilot or CRV? I have a Honda Accord, and believe it or not, I can fit three car seats in the back seat of my car. I also have a gigantic trunk; I've had comments from people telling me how many bodies I could fit in there (morbid, yes). I'd love to get a minivan one day or even a crossover w/ third row seating, but for now my Accord is fine for me.
I actually would love your baby of a vehicle there. But I'm afraid we could not afford it right now. Unless you want to trade? I have a 86tercel with three seats in the back! :) I'd be willing to throw in the tw.eety b.ird steering wheel cover and seat covers too!!! haha
How much do you want? How many miles? Year?
We are looking for another car (had planned on looking here) so I'd be interested in hearing exactly what the details are on your "baby".
Adios!!!!!!!!!!!
so let me know if you need any help with shopping for a minivan, i'm really good and finding really cool ones. :o)
Now that I'm here looking for an update, I must just comment on how funny I think it is that you have animated snow flakes dancing on your template when YOU LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Ya. The irony of that astounds me. Come to Canada where we live in igloos. No really, we do.
Post a Comment