Saturday, December 29, 2007

Week Recap and Forecast

Friday: Bran's 33rd Birthday - Sushi night at our house.
Saturday: Kerri's BIG 30th Birthday - Dinner out at Carino's Italian Grill.
Sunday: Kerri's BIG 30th Birthday - Dinner at her parent's house.
Monday: Christmas Eve! Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at church followed by family lasagna dinner hosted at our house.
Tuesday: Christmas Day! Celebrated with our little family at home, celebrated with my family at my parent's house, celebrated with Bran's family at his parent's house, came home & crashed.
Wednesday: Back to daily grind of nanny-ing.
Thursday: Same as Wednesday.
Friday: Bachelorette party for my brother's fiancee, Jessica - out to Dave & Buster's for dinner and games, back to my house for girl's night and sleepover.
Tomorrow (Sunday): holding brunch at our house for some out of town guests.

Next week: New year's Eve, finish veil, make wedding cake to feed 300, get hair cut & eyebrows waxed, pick up bridesmaid dress from alterations (altered around my ever-growing belly), make flower arrangements, decorate church, rehearsal & dinner, set up cake, WEDDING, go home and crash and do nothing nothing nothing for as long as physically possible. Which of course we all know doesn't last when you have two demanding children and a husband at home!

Breathe in...breathe out...

I can do this...

I can do this...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought you were joking about being busy....

Shannon said...

makes me want to crawl back in bed.

The blessed curse of being creative enough to do it all... you end up doing it all. :O) I want pictures of your talents.


Then you can crawl in bed too.

utahmama2 said...

Hi, I know you don't know me, I have been searching for forums on pregnancy, can't find any that the women are nice to each other, so I saw your blog and I too am expecting my third. If you know any good ones let me know!! Thanks good luck

Demara said...

Oh Zandra I think you are doing too much!!! Give someone else some of the load for preparing the wedding if you can. Yikes!

Your belly is looking real firm! :)

Ester said...

Don't worry it will all get done and it will all be wonderful. Try to enjoy it and have fun. Love ya'.

Anonymous said...

If anyone can do all of that, you can! I have faith in you and I know it will all turn out well. Can't wait to see pics of the end products!

Love,
Jennifer