Happy New Year! It is still Tuesday. I have gotten through the New Year's Eve celebrations and have finished the veil. I've even started the fillings for the cake. I will probably stay up a bit longer to even make the fondant cake covering. I think we've sold my car, they are supposed to come with a cashier's check tomorrow. Things are happening and the weight on my back is getting somewhat lighter.
If I had my own camera, I'd share some pics...but I don't yet. Still borrowing my mom's from time to time and will share pics when I get a chance to upload them.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
Happy New Year!
you are a stud!!
So I'm thinking the stress is at High Alert right now.....bummer! Just think this time next week, ahhh, the joy and relaxation! I'm sure everything is going to be great and look and taste even better. Have some fun with it! It was good to see you, you do look so good! Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment