Bran's Bday (12/21). The girls helping him blow out the candles.
Kerri & Marshall at her 30th birthday out at Carino's Grill (12/23).
The cake I made her...Strawberry cake with White Choc Cream Cheese filling.
And this, my friends, is my new baby! --well, not actually...I snagged this photo of an identical van since I can't actually take a photo since I still have no camera-- The sting of watching my last baby leave me has now been replaced with over exceeding joy and giddiness over my new 2001 Honda O.dyssey minivan. We got a wonderful deal from Bran's generous Aunt who even drove it down and delivered it to us from her home three hours away. It is fully loaded and in like-new condition. Equipped with those double automatic sliding side doors and a total of seven seats. I can't say enough good things about it! We feel incredibly blessed at how things are just falling into place.
And, although I don't have pics to share yet, I have survived my brother's wedding! It went beautifully, except for my two girls -the flower girls- but I'll have to tell you all about that later. It is a whole story in itself...for now use your imagination and I'm sure you'll come close. Anyways, it was awesome to be a part of it and I loved seeing the two of them so happy and so in love. We all had a lot of fun and had a great time seeing lots of friends and family. I am also very pleased with how the cakes turned out and can't wait to share that photo when I get it.
Today we watched the Chargers beat the Titans (go Chargers!), ate way too much and finally relaxed a little.
PS. I love Brie cheese!



5 comments:
SO glad that it's all over for you and that everything went off without any problems...the girls....that's just to be expected and please know that it makes the memories all the more cuter and the stories all the more fun! :o)
Now to the good stuff! Welcome to the cool club! I think we should get t-shirts made.....I (heart) Honda minivans. What do you think, I don't think Sara will pick on us at all! :o)
The van seems very nice and useful. You are starting to actually look REALLY pregnant too, way to go. I think you make BEAUTIFUL cakes! You definitely ARE gifted with decorating cakes!!! :0>
Your car rocks but no shirts please!! I love brie too, let's have a brie party.
I *heart* my double automatic sliding doors too.
The cake is amazing as usual.
Loving the belly shots. You look freakin' fantastic.
Post a Comment