skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby, Baby, Baby!
Yes, the comment rumor mill is true, little Evelyn Jane Elizabeth made her grand entrance early this morning at 1:50 am! Contractions started at 10:45 pm Tuesday night and she graced us shortly thereafter Wednesday morning. I'll get into all the birth story details and pictures later since I'm not even supposed to be out of bed yet! Maybe tomorrow I can sneak back in while Bran is at work for a couple hours. Her stats are: 8 lbs 4 oz, 20.5 inches and healthy as can be! We are all very happy and doing well...just super tired!
7 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Yipee!!! Congratulations!
goody goody gum drops, she's here! I was 8lbs 4oz too. My matron of honor/best gf and my Grandma Paints birthdays are on March 5th too!!! Wow that's a busy day for births...and CONGRATS Z-MAMA!!! 3 girls now? Good for you. YOU DID IT! What are you doing out of bed reading this? Get back to bed. haha :0D
Congrats Zandra on another baby girl!!! I've been checking back daily and I'm so glad for you that you (finally) had an early baby...weren't your first 2 late? =) Blessings to you!!!
Congratulations! Post pictures soon~
Congratulations to all...you are a pro at childbirth! Here's a neat fact - my little guy and Evie are exactly one month apart as he graced us with his arrival on 2/5/08! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment