Friday, March 07, 2008

Here she is...

Here's the Birth Story in photos:

Here I am ready to go!


The setup



Literally just born!


Proud mommy


Proud parents


The newborn check about 1 hour after birth.


Later that morning - the girls meeting their new baby sister.


Kams can't get enough of her, she is constantly asking to hold her!


This morning - Two days old.




And there you have it...I'll post again with the written story as soon as I finish writing it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow-You're amazing Z-Mama! To have her at home? Very brave! Were K and R in the room when E was being Born??? That is so neat for them, so natural! Love it!!!

Demara said...

Oops sorry that was me, I forgot to change my account! *sorry*

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Chastity said...

Did you do a home birth or is that a birthing center?? She is precious!!

Shannon said...

thanks so much for posting pictures!!!

amazing.

heidi said...

oh wow, zandra, how is it that you look so absolutely gorgeous right after giving birth? i love the pictures of evelyn with her sisters...she has no idea what she's in for, does she? can't wait to meet her!!

L&D said...

What a beautiful little girl.
Congrats! Well done mom!

Meredith said...

You look amazing for right after having a baby... were you wearing lipgloss? She looks to be a sweet addition to your sweet family. Congrats again.

The Paulsens said...

Congratulations once again - you have beautiful girls! I can't wait to read about the day!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures and congratulations! Cant wait to meet her in person~