Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just Pics...

3 Weeks Old.


My little Evie Girl.


After KK's baby shower.


The cake I did for the shower.


Evie at 4 Weeks.


My Kammie is two!


Rae & Kam's BFF Brenna came for Kammie's Bday.


Blowing out her candles on her pink heart & flower cake.


Mommy & Daddy got her a tricycle.


Grama & Bapa got her a scooter. She also got lots of cute clothes and shoes...this girl is a nut for sandals!


Kams & Rae with Aunt LiLi and soon-to-be-Uncle Sean!


Cake I decorated for a Bridal Bazaar Sara and I did. Our cakes were a hit!


5 comments:

Chastity said...

Everyone is beautiful!...including the cakes ;).

Anonymous said...

I love to check on your blog Zandra -- to keep in touch with all of you. I love all the photos and the news you post. I understand how full your days are now so you don't have much time to post. It's been fun texting with your mom! Love you all -- Aunt Janette

Unknown said...

Cute pictures and the cakes are very pretty~

Dena said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, so exciting! Tell her we say so, and hi! and the babies are too cute, little Evie, I want to squeeze her. The cakes are GORGEOUS! You and Sara have such talent. My fav is the cowboy boots, but then I'm partial to all things little boy.
Hugs

Ester said...

Love all the pictures. Your cake is awesome and the kids are so cute. Congrats to Leanne as well and keep us posted about Kerri!