I keep putting off putting up a post because I think I'll have some pictures to include to make it more interesting...but then I never end up downloading the pictures...and now, of course, I lost the memory card that has been housing my pictures for the past month. I swear, this pregnancy brain of mine is so bad lately! I did just get a new camera (for my birthday - yay!), but now I have to get a new memory card and start taking pictures in order to have some to share. What I wish I had to share are pictures from the girls' summer dance/tumbling class, pics from Kerri's baby shower, and an updated preggo pic. Luckily I have friends and family who have taken pictures too, so maybe I can swipe some of theirs soon. Today Rae had her first soccer practice and I really wish I had a pic. A cute little 6-man team of five year olds, three girls and three boys. Rae picked out her gear and she picked the cleats and ball that were red with a black dragon. No pink for this girl, no-sir-ee! And she has grown so much lately...I didn't have to hold her hand as we walked onto the field and she was just fine to sit with her team and smile and wave to me every so often. I am so proud of her!
Right now I feel huge, but I still have about four weeks to go! My tummy feels like it's gonna pop if you touch it. Also could be that I over-ate a little tonight! Monday evening we have our home visit with our midwife where we do a practice run-through of the birth! Oh my goodness, I feel like I still have so much to do to get ready for this little guy, and things are just happening so fast now!
Oh and I also forgot to mention that I had a lovely shower on Saturday (and I turned 32 on Monday). Oh, I can share some of those pics since a friend already shared those with me! Kerri and Lianne made it so special and did so many little details and little touches that just made it so perfect! I (Wes) was spoiled and got so many fabulous gifts and tons of clothing. It is so different looking at all this little boy stuff when I have been used to looking at pink frills for the past five years!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago









3 comments:
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. you and your girls :)
I loved seeing all those snazzy little cowboy outfits. Too cute!
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to 'meet' Wes :D
The picture of you and the girls is just beautiful. You look awesome! What a nice shower.
So happy you put something on your blog! I've been anxiously awaiting some "news." The pix are *to-o-o-o* cute! I like the farm decor for Wes -- I wonder why -Ha!Ha! My little Anthony is all into rodeo right now, and with Gabriel it's farm stuff, especially John Deere tractors!!! Lilly doesn't have a preference yet. Say "hi" to everyone for me. Love you all
! Aunt Janette
Post a Comment